Q&A wih Al-Allaamah Muhammad Amaan al-Jaamee
His Books and Writings:
The Shaikh authored several books and delivered many lectures and classes, which were transcribed before and after his death and published. Below is a list of some of his most famous and highly regarded works:
1. As-Sifaat-ul-Ilaahiyyah fil-Kitaab was-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah fee Daw-il-Ithbaat wat-Tanzeeh [The Divine Attributes in the Quraan and Prophetic Sunnah in light of Affirming and Absolving] This is one of the larger books of the Shaikh, which is highly beneficial in its subject.
2. Adwaa alaa Tareeq ad-Dawah ilaal-Islaam [Illuminations upon the Path of Calling to Islaam] This book consists of a number of lectures he gave, which affirm the Creed of the Salaf, present the status of the Call to Islaam in Africa, discuss the problems faced by the Call and the Callers in current times and their solutions, and provide a refutation of the Sufees.
3. Al-Muhaadarah ad-Difaaiyyah an-is-Sunnah al-Muhammadiyyah [A Lecture in Defense of the Sunnah of Muhammad] The source of this book was a lecture he delivered in 1383H in Sudan in which he refutes the atheist Mahmood TaHa.
4. Haqeeqat-ud-Dimuqratiyyah wa annahaa laisat minal-Islaam [The Reality of Democracy and a Clarification that it is not from Islaam] The source of this treatise was a lecture he gave in 1412H.
5. Haqeeqat-ush-Shooraa fil-Islaam [The Reality of Shooraa in Islaam] This is a small treatise.
6. Al-Aqeedat-ul-Islaamiyyah wa Taareekhuhaa [The Islamic Creed and its History] An excellent treatise on the progression and evolution of the recording of Creed and the formation of deviant groups throughout the history of Islaam.
7. Nidhaam-ul-Usrah fil-Islaam [The Structure of the Muslim Family] A short treatise which was originally a lecture he gave in Africa. The book was translated and published in English.
Many of the lessons and classes the Shaikh would give explaining classical works on Creed and Jurisprudence were also transcribed and published on the Internet and in book format. Amongst these works are his explanations of:
1. Tajreed-ut-Tawheed of Al-Maqreezee
2. Thalaathat-ul-Usool of Muhammad bin Abdil-Wahhaab
3. Shuroot-us-Salaat of Muhammad bin Abdil-Wahhaab
4. Al-Usool-us-Sittah of Muhammad bin Abdil-Wahhaab
5. Al-Aqeedat-ut-Tadmuriyyah of Ibn Taimiyyah
6. Al-Qawaaid-ul-Muthlaa of Ibn Al-Uthaimeen and more.